Thursday, March 31, 2005

"English girls are pretty when they play guitar"

A line from a Ryan Adams song..."English girls are pretty when they play guitar". How true for all girls, not just English girls. As an ex-rock guitarist I find almost nothing sexier than a beautiful female rocker with a guitar slung across her shoulder. That's another one of my dreams...do a performance in a rock band dressed as Dee.

Don't believe me that it's sexy? Have a look at PJ Harvey (www.pjharvey.net). Not only is she beautiful (not your "pretty feminine girl" beautiful, but sexy rockstar beautiful), she's oh so sexy with her guitar...oh yeah and she's the ex-girlfriend of an Aussie rocker...ah yeah, and she likes short skirts, just like me...so how could I not aspire to be a "tranny-PJ"...lol

No comments: