Friday, April 01, 2005

New Dancing Shoes

These are my new exotic dancing shoes. Yes, I can actually walk in them, although it took some practice. Pity about the silly butterfly in the platform...I had expected it to look ever so dainty and pretty...oh well.

And I received a huge compliment from Bobbi, my dancing teacher. She said "deadset a chicks legs". A nicer compliment I could not have received. Is it vain to love compliments? I don't know, but I love it.


New Dancing Shoes Posted by Hello
New Dancing Shoes Posted by Hello

New Dancing Shoes #3 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Rod Stewart song "Hot Legs"?
"Hotttt Legggggss....I love you honey". That's you, and I do, babe! Incredible gams! And the butterflies are cute! I tried to paste the party hat emoticon here...no luck! Heh heh.
Love, Gaylene