Tuesday, March 22, 2005

En Femme on the hotel balcony

Well, I needed another "dressing fix". So I checked into a hotel this afternoon, did my face, got dressed and then spent a lovely afternoon chatting online to a friend of mine.

I think I've finally got my eye makeup right. Less is better!! Yes, I always heard that and knew that, but somehow always overdid the black shadow and ended up looking like Alice Cooper. Well, no longer...did it perfectly today. And that really was the main purpose of checking into the hotel...to do my makeup and relax without constantly worrying about who might come home unexpectedly.

A bit of an expensive exercise...one night's hotel accommodation...just to get some privacy and femme time. But I guess that's my punishment for being a closet tranny.

And then I got brave...felt like a cigarette, but the hotel rooms are non-smoking rooms. And I wasn't ready to get back into my bloke clothes yet. So in broad daylight, well late afternoon daylight, I left me room...fully made up and dressed in a short micro mini skirt, pink camisole top and high heels...and went and sat on the public balcony and had a ciggie. Watched the passersby in the road...received a few admiring glances from the bus passengers passing by...and just sat back and relaxed. Then back down the passage to my room. No-one in the hotel actually saw me, and that's probably just as well. But if they had, it wouldn't have been an issue for me at all.

Try it, it's fun!

PS. For info of the Sydney girls...I was at the Manor House Hotel in Darlinghurst...in case you were wondering.

No comments: