Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time for a change of direction for my blog? I think so.

I think it's time to change the nature and use of this blog. It was originally created to track and comment on my public outings and unusual experiences like going to exotic dance classes. That was great and I needed a space and place to record those.

That need however doesn't exist within me anymore. Yes I still love going out, probably now more than ever. There is however no longer any burning need inside me to talk about each time that I've been out. This is partly so because it has become more "normal" to me; and then I have to admit that my public excursions will probably be less often now that I'm travelling less on business.

What I do have a personal need for is a diary where I can ramble about my personal and inner thoughts as I go through the ongoing journey of discovery.
YES! for you 30-something youngsters who sometimes read my blog...at the age of 50 I've discovered that my journey has only just began and that most of my early (of age 20's and 30's) expectations and visions of where I'd be now and what I'd be doing have proved to be totally and completely wrong. Oh yeah and guess what...I may be 50 but I still feel, think and act pretty much exactly as I did in my 20's...although I do now have the benefit of some life experience.

Anyway, as usual I digress...back to my new blog...


Will this include thoughts and comments relating to my transgenderism? Absolutely!! Not a day goes by that I don't think about my transgenderism and my crossdressing (two separate things in my opinion). In fact I probably don't go for more than 2 hours without thinking about?

I am inclined to express my deepest and personal thoughts. I wasn't always like this; I use to keep everything to myself, but as I've uncovered my previously hidden transgendered side, so I've become a more open person. In the past I did have periods where I was a very open person and then periods where I withdrew into myself. My most successful times have been when I was open.

You will therefore mostly likely find this new direction to be very boring and irrelevant. That's okay, you may gracefully and quietly "disappear" from viewing and commenting on my blogs...I won't be offended, that I can assure you. In fact I probably shouldn't even be expressing my thoughts, feelings and ramblings in such a public way. However, I'll ignore my own good advice and put my thoughst and ramblings out there because something inside me needs to do that.

No comments: