Sunday, April 09, 2006

Normal chick doing normal things...Mmm, really?


Following on from the previous post, I also reflected on how "normal" my en femme activities are. In many respects that is true. I've progressed from the "lingerie-sexual-(slightly)deviant stage to a stage where I really love dressing as most normal woman would and where I dress in clothes that reflect my personality and ties in with my dress style as a guy...so yes, I love jeans and t-shirts.

As part of my reflection I looked at some past photos (one posted in this blog)and thought..."now isn't that just absolutely normal?". You be the judge of that.

And then I realised...would my wife spend an hour or so in the hotel room taking photographs of herself before going out to dinner? I don't think so!! So I guess I'm still not a normal woman...and probably never will be. But I am me!!

No comments: