Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fools Weekend

And I was a bit of a fool, although not an April Fool. I was a fool because I spent far too much time online. The weather was great, I could have gone for a surf, or sat at an outside cafe reading or chatting and drinking coffee...but no, I became obsessed with some totally unnecessary and worthless online activities.

Note to self - cut out the crap and spend your time on worthwhile activities.

Other than that, it was a good weeked. I was at peace for a change (other than for the aforementioned obsessive addicted behaviour) and everyone else in the family was also at peace and relaxed.

Oh yes, a friend came round for a casual dinner last night (Sunday evening) and she had a beautiful scarf round her neck. It mesmerised me the whole evening and for the first time I realised the extent to which a beautiful scarf can turn a very simple understated outfit into something very stunning and interesting. So guess what I'm going shopping for next!

No comments: