Thursday, May 18, 2006

Work, work, work...and beauty therapy for the (femme) soul

Work, work, work...that's all my life seems to consist of at the moment. It's actually getting quite boring; both the continual work and the fact that "work" takes up all of my thought processes...and the fact that I keep talking about it is also boring.

At least I have been keeping up my beauty regime and added a new therapy, namely regular eye brow shaping. In my head and being I am off course always transgendered, but I've had very little opportunity to physically express my feminine side through dressing (twice since mid-December)and going out (once since mid-December). I therefore really value and appreciate my regular beauty "treatments, which consists of leg, stomach and chest wax every 4 weeks and since recently, a monthly eye brow shaping at Sharon-Lee Studios.

Now if only I can get my life sorted out so that I can actually go out and show off the results of this regular beauty regiment.

Ah well, I'm sure it will happen soon...And in the meantime I'll just keep making sure that my bod and face is ready for when opportunity knocks.

No comments: