Monday, May 29, 2006

Delightful evening in front of the webcam


I had a great evening last week...chatting to friends and meeting a new friend (Hiya Ivy!!!)

I got dressed in my hotel room, had my "room service" dinner and then set up my new webcam and looged on to yahoo to see which of my friends were around. It was great...mainly great because I could sit and look at myself in my webcam window...lol...how's that for vanity!

It did make a big difference to me though in talking to my friends and knowing that they could see me.

Wonderful!!

PS. Yes, I've "perked" up since my last blog post...nothing like looking at my pics to perk me up.

They pic above is of me on the evening...in my "elle" wig...lol.
The photos say that it doesn't really suit me, but what the hell, I enjoy that look.

No comments: