Saturday, December 31, 2005

"How Boyish or how Girlish" am I?

Well girls. I've done yet another online gender test. And like the COGIATI test, I come out 50/50. I'm totally cool with that and it correlates with my own understanding of myself and where I sit on the gender spectrum.

This is what the recent test has to say about me...and I can assure you, I'm NO EUNUCH. It all functions very nicely thank you!





You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish


You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, and I scored 70% male, hardly a surprise!

Dee Femina said...

Hi Miss C.. we've always known that you are trans-fabulous!! And off course like so many things about you, your trans-ness defies a label or tg definition.

Anonymous said...

I don't even dare take it. I don't know what I want it to say.

indesicion is a terible thing