Thursday, January 12, 2006

Transvestite, is the word that you heard

Several girls, whose blogs I regularly read, have started a campaign around the search results within Google when the word "transvestite" is entered. This seems like a worthwhile campaign to me, so I'm repeating Becky's blog below.

I'm backing the campaign to get Transformation off the top spot for Google searches with the Anti-Transformation Google Bomb! The idea is to "Google Bomb" the Wikipedia entry for transvestite with links labeled simply with the word "transvestite". Google should hopefully see all the links for that word pointing to Wikipedia and count it as a more authoritative source of information. We're not sure how many links it will take, although a conservative estimate is 30.

If you have a blog or a web site, and you support the campaign, please copy and paste the code in the "transvestite" link below into your blog. You'll be doing trannies of the UK and around the world a favour!

"transvestite"

If you'd like to use this entire message in your own blog to help promote the Google-Bomb, you can download it here.

Links to this campaign and other blogs
Rambling thoughts and bad poetry: Transvestite, is the word that you heard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first heard about this at Joanna's Diary...if links from my little 360 blog can help, I'm on board.