Saturday, February 26, 2005

Night out en femme at Taxi Club, Sydney

This blog also appears on my website Blog Journal page (www.deefemina.com)

I had a lovely evening out last night. Getting a makeover from Transfabulous, and as usual Cyanne was able to make me look ever so gorgeous. Then got dressed in my new Kookai satin skirt...which is too short for my age, but I love it; and my new high heels... which is too high for me to comfortably walk in, but I love the way it makes my legs look.

Three of us set off for a quiet drink at the Taxi Club...Cyanne, me and Wendy (who I've been exchanging emails with, but not met until the evening). I'm not wild about the Taxi Club, but it was a great evening. We chatted, had a few drinks and chatted somemore. I also met several other girls, which was great.

All round an excellent evening, meeting and chatting with interesting and nice people.

I guess I have changed my previous opinion of the Taxi Club. While the decor and atmosphere still sucks, it does serve a very useful purpose in that it's really convenient for meeting other like-minded crossdressers / T-girls. So yes, I was pleasantly surprised.

Cyanne, Wendy, Traci and Megan...thanks for making this a really great evening shared with interesting, fun and nice people. I just wish I'd taken photographs...I had my camera, but completely forgot about it due to all the chatting.

And now I've had my "dressing fix", so I should be okay for the next few months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Dee Femina,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about romantic kissing related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Dee Femina, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee Femina, I see you're blog is quite unique... I just hope it doesn't get destroyed with blog spam. I liked what you wrote here.. so I'm bookmarking you in my special place for quality blogs. My blog isn't as good as yours, but I do have a sexy love kissing site, which I should probably turn into a sexy love kissing blog. I certainly have some good ideas now that I examined you sweat blog here. This has been a nice treat Dee Femina, good to know of a blog owner of high quality.

Thanks for the good read.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Dee Femina,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about love and kissing related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Dee Femina, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~