Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Relaxing Waxing

I had a most wonderful leg (and other!) wax last week. It's something that I find incredibly relaxing. I can lie there and fall fast asleep while my legs are being waxed. It's not painful and it's in fact very sensual and "pampering". Wonderful wonderful experience each time.

Last week's waxing was even better. A very experienced and excellent beautician did my waxing (for those living in Sydney Australia, I highly highly recommend Anna, the owner/director of The Bee's Knees www.thebeesknees.com.au . Go and experience the best!). Anyway, back to my story....

Not only did I have my legs waxed, but I also had a bikini wax and I had those ugly yucky male hairs removed from my backside. So now I'm all smooth and pink at the back and nice and neat at the front :) . And Anna was wonderful...totally comfortable doing a bikini and "crack" wax.

No comments: