Monday, August 07, 2006

Ojay Girl

As some of you know, I'm a big fan of Ojay (an Australian clothing boutique). Most of my outfits are bought from Ojay and the ladies at my the two stores I usually frequent know that I'm a crossdresser and they're really helpful and totally cool with me trying on clothes in the fitting rooms.

Well, Ojay have just taken a step up in my esteem with their new website. Their new Autumn/Winter collection has suggested "looks". Perfect for an evolving girl like me! You go into their "Collection" tab, the select (say) "skirts", find the skirt you like, click on that and then it gives you a look to go with the skirt. Great stuff and very very helpful. I've already selected several looks that I like. And it's amazing how many of their looks already exist in my wardrobe...or maybe it isn't amazing seeing as I tend to buy all my things from them.

I guess you can call me an Ojay-Girl!
Maybe they're looking for a new model...Mmmmm.

No comments: