Monday, June 13, 2005

One very happy and contented Tranny

Finally I'm feeling more peaceful, happy and contented. Those of you who know me fairly well or communicate with me often will know that I've often been depressed or at least "down" over the past 12 months.

I'm happy to report that that aspect is behind me, for the moment at least. I'm working on a meaningful, challenging and stimulating project again. Although it's only medium term (probably 3 to 6 months), I do feel that I'm being recognised and valued again. And off course I'm earning a decent income again.

And then, I've discovered, explored and expanded so much about myself in the past 12 months. It would be fair to say that I'm not really the same person anymore...well at a deep fundamental level I am, but I've added additional dimensions...and I love that.

Not only am I now starting to venture out en femme, on my own, but I've generally grown and developed as a person since I've started to give expression to my feminine transgendered side. And off course the crossdressing opportunities are part of that expression.

The new friends I've made over the past 12 months are very special to me, and each one has contributed to my personal growth. Thanks girls, girls and guys...you've all really helped and supported me in different ways.

So yes, for now, this is one very happy tranny...both as a tranny and as a person generally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely nurturing a vital part of yourself is a good thing?

Dee Femina said...

Yes, nurturing this vital part of who and what I am IS a good thing...definitely!!

And I'm very happy about it!!

Thanks for your and Kat's support in helping me explore and develop this femme side of me.

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, the next midweek dinners are Thursday July 14th and Thursday August 11th. Hope you can join us at one of these evenings?