Friday, September 15, 2006

Rock Chick in Pink...messing around at home


So today I decided to take it easy; do a few personal things and work at a leisurely pace at home...the past month (year? year and a half?) has been crazy crazy from a work perspective. I therefore felt I deserved a break...and I do!!

First thing...off to Double Bay; coffee and some emails...then to Sharon-Lee Studio to have my eyebrows shaped...wonderful and relaxing and Natalie (who knows that I'ma tranny) did a wonderful job as always.

Next of to Surrey Hills to look for a ring...couldn't find one I liked, so off to Paddington. Still couldn't find one, so headed home.

Mmmm...shaped eyebrows so off course I had to get dressed and do my makeup.

I've got this yearning to play in a rock band as a tranny. But I'm not going to subject the public to my guitar playing...happy to subjecth the public to me as a tranny, but a completely different thing for them to have to listen to my musical abilities.

The next best thing was to do a few poses with my guitar.

Most enjoyable...and at least it helps me to dream sweet fantasies.

For those interested, more pics on my Flickr site

No comments: