Sunday, October 16, 2005

It drives me crazy when...

my wife comes home with the most stunning pair of high heels. Crazy with desire, frustration, jealousy, envy and all those things.

My wife has the most stunning high heel shoes. Like most women she has a thing for beautiful shoes. And many of her shoes are ones that I've bought her on business trips to Europe and the USA.

Off course she has dainty female feet in a size that's way to small for my not-so-dainty feet. How I wish I could fit my feet into her shoes.

Anyway I'm going to have to go searching for a similar pair of high heels as those that she bought this weekend. Perfectly beautiful, sophisticated and yet sexy with a pair of jeans.

2 comments:

Little Miss said...

Fortunatley for inbetweenies with larger feet here in the UK, many shoe shops do stock ladies shoes (ALL styles) in much larger sizes. I count myself very lucky, that my shoe size is UK size 5 or 6, thats USA size 8 and European size 39 (or there abouts). So I am lucky to have womens sized feet as it appears many women here are getting UK size 8 and 9 now.

Anonymous said...

Oh babe, I sooooo feeel your pain...