Sunday, July 17, 2005

Joannas Diary: a TGirl Blog

Joannas Diary: a TGirl Blog

I am just so so flattered that someone like Joanna of UK Angels fame has discovered my blog and was so kind as to post a comment.

Thanks Joanna!! You've made my day.

And thanks also to you Becky. I love getting comments from you!! Always sooooo articulate and humorous.

Other Girls, do yourself a favour and read Becky's T*Blog...always always interesting.

So again, Becky and Joanna...you've made my Sunday morning. Wow...easy to make my day isn't it?! As my uncle used to say about my cousin...she'll do anything for a choccie. Well, I guess I'll do anything once I've received a compliment...or a comment to my blog!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what lovely girls both Joanna and Becky are..... although that Becky, she's a bit cheeky!

Joanna said...

Happy to have made someones day! And thanks for commenting on my blog too!